Who we are
Be water my friend...
Be Water My Friend is a nonprofit organization whose goal is the revitalization and promotion of activities in sport, especially in minority sports, among young people worldwide. Initially, the association focuses on the sport of water polo.
It main objectives are:
Rewarding hard work necessary in training with the opportunity to acquire new skills and compete internationally.
Train young people in the values of discipline and effort, that will be very useful in their future development.
Allow an international experience for children that give them an interesting future networking.
Improve minority sports quality with interaction / competition with the best of the world.
Just competing against the bests you will improve
Be Water My Friend has to fulfill the following premises:
- It has to be sustainable through membership fees.
- It has to be durable over time (keep at least a number of years).
- It must be independent of any club.
- Does not replace the work of other organizations or federations but simply want to complement part of a training personal/ competitive.
- It has to be mixed. Not discriminate anyone based on sex / race / color.
BWMF should have a place in the minority sports promotion who neither of existing institutions that develop this sport do.
This association is formed by a group of enthusiasts whose main objective is not only the realization of tournaments but also of team's trainings and exchanges between players from different countries, to acquire new experiences that increase their water polo level.
If you want to be part of this project, join us. Individual or legal persons can associate Be Water My Friend, freely and voluntarily, if they are interested in developing their purposes.
As for individuals:
- They must have the capacity to act;
- If they are minors need the consent of parents or guardians.
As for legal persons:
- The application for admission must be approved by the competent authority;
- The law and the statutes by which the legal person governed need not exclude the possibility of being part of an association.
The Association's Board of Directors shall decide on the request at the first meeting to take place and immediately have to notify the general assembly.