VI BWMF Cup.
The tournament will be held in Lloret de Mar (at 70km from Barcelona or 40km from Girona). The Olympic pool of the city will hold the competition.
UNDER 13 - UNDER 15
The tournament format will be divided into two phases, differentiated by the following categories:
- Under 13: Mixed child category ( born 2005 and after): from 1st to 5th September 2018
- Under 15: Male & Female cadet category (born 2003 and after): from 5th to 9th September 2018
The teams will be staying at the HTop Royal StarGuitart Central Park Hotel, near to the pool.
· The entry fee cost is 150,00€ per team. If you enroll more than 2 teams you will have a discount, and the price will be 125,00€ per team.
· The participant fee cost is 240,00€ for each player. This cost includes: hotel, breakfast, lunch, dinner (from the dinner on day arrival to the breakfast of teams departure), insurance policies, medical care and a “Welcome kit” with a small backpack and gadgets. If you want an extra food for the day of arrival or departure you will have to pay separately.
For each team, the two managers' arrangements will be free (paid by the Organizing Committee).
The registration will start at the 5th of March by the form included in our website, and will be closed on April 15th 2018.
· The entry fee shall be paid by April 15th 2018.
· The 50% of the participation fee shall be paid by May 20th 2018.
· The full payment shall be done by July 15th 2018.
Registration will only be valid if payment is made during the established period.
The missing payment of the 50% participation fee by May 20th 2018 determines the automatic exclusion from the event without refund of the registration fee. The first waiting list team could take over the made vacant.
Each registered team have to provide us with the following documents:
a) Team list duly fill in through our website: deadline June 30th 2018
b) Players and coaches photos, in jpg format: deadline June 30th 2018. If after this date there's any change, taht should be communicated to the organization to make the appropiate changes.
c) Image rights and confidentiality, signed and duly fill in: deadline July 31st 2018. However, exceptionally, in case of impossibility of sending such documents you can delivered them when arriving to the tournament.
In case of not respecting the deadlines for delivery of the above mentioned documents, the organization does not guarantee those teams that have not provided it in time, to have their accreditations and other information ready.
JUNIOR (born 2001 and after)
The tournament will be differentiated between female and male, and will take place from 27 to 30 December 2018. The competition will start on 27th in the early morning.
In this category, participating players must be born in 2001 and later years.
The teams will be staying at the Guitart Central Park Hotel, near to the pool.
Each team will be composed by recommended minimum of 11 players to a maximum of 14 (12 players and 2 goalkeepers) and two team managers.
The payments have to be transferred to the following account:
Bank: LA CAIXA
The reason of payment shall follow these instructions:
· For the entry fee: Name of the club team and category
· For the 50% of participation fee: Name of the club team and number of players
· For the full payment participation fee: Name of the club team and number of players
PRIORITIES AND PENALTIES
- The entry fee for teams exceeding the maximum capacity of the tournament will be returned. Registration will only be valid if payment is made during the established period.
- The missing payment of the 50% participation fee on time determines the automatic exclusion from the event without refund of the registration fee. The first waiting list team could take over the made vacant.
- If a team pays the 50% of the participation fee and then does not take part to the tournament, we refund the 40% but only if you send us a cancellation in advance. If not, we do no refund the amount.
- If a player who has paid can no finally participate, he will only be reimbursed if the unparticipation is due to a major cause (player injury, accident...).